Wednesday, April 17, 2013
And So Then I Came Back Again...
Those who know me best know I'm inclined to forget things.
Also, to lose them. Often misplace them.
The Fuss has been known to declare more than once, "Ugggghhhh..Where is that?! I just had it!"
That is learned.
So, I've sort of "lost" the blog. The blog and the password, anyhow. I couldn't remember the password and it was linked to my gmail, which I never use for anything or anyone but here. And I didn't have that password either. Or, completely even the name of the account. Or the name of the blog - Or rather, how to get to the blog. I forgot the blogspot part. And then the more I forgot how to get here, the more I forgot about it all together.
Then, the Fuss told me to "Preach it Homie!" when I suggested the coolest of all wooden train track designs. And then my friend Michelle mentioned wanting that to be the name of my triumphant return to blogging and then I remembered it.
But, I still couldn't get to it.
And somehow or the other I stumbled upon it today. And with some work, I recovered my password (no small task, I might add). And, here I am.
And, I'm sure you're thinking I surely wrote the information down.
But, surely, you'd be wrong. And those that know me best aren't shocked at all by that.
It's really not easy being me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment